top of page
Groups & Programs
Thrive's groups & programs connect, support and empower action and success.
Strategies & solutions for
getting unstuck and taking action to achieve greater health, happiness and wellbeing, while connecting and supporting women
in their life journey.
"Women Connecting for Wellbeing" Group Events
- Mon, Apr 03ZoomThis month's focus topic is LIFE-BALANCE. We'll chat about the challenges with managing the busyness of life and making more time for ourselves.
- Tue, Jan 03ZoomGet grounded, focused and charged up for the year ahead!
- Thu, Sept 22ZoomThe change of seasons is upon us! Take this time to create change within as well!
- Wed, Jul 27KitchenerDid you know that July 24th is International Self-Care Day? Join this trail walk for some good company and self-care, including a guided after-walk stretch :)
- Thu, Jun 09KitchenerCome out for a night of connection, self-care and some good times.
- Wed, May 11ZoomMindfulness enables us to notice and take in the positive things happening in our world and also helps with managing stress and controlling negative thoughts. If you can develop a habit of being more present and appreciative of the little moments, you can literally hardwire happiness in your brain!
- Thu, Feb 10ZoomPour a cuppa something warm and join us for an evening of connection. We’ll keep it light, but strive for meaningful connection that fills your cup!
- Wed, Jan 12ZoomKick-off the new year by making new connections, exploring interesting topics and boosting your wellbeing
- Wed, Dec 15ZoomGet comfy (maybe put on something sparkly!), grab a drink and join this night in to connect with like-minded women.
- Wed, Jun 02ZoomThis month, we will discuss a popular and well-reviewed personal development book.
- Wed, Apr 07ZoomDiscussing tips and strategies for building habits that will boost happiness & wellbeing.
- Wed, Mar 03ZoomPresentation & discussion about the power of having a positive outlook and simple ways to practice gratitude and optimism that will bring more happiness to your days.
- Wed, Feb 03ZoomShort presentation from the science of Positive Psychology on the importance of social connections followed by group discussion.
bottom of page