Groups & Programs
Thrive's groups & programs connect, support and empower action and success.
Strategies & solutions for
getting unstuck and taking action to achieve greater health, happiness and wellbeing, while connecting and supporting women
in their life journey.
"Women Connecting for Wellbeing" Group Events
- Thu, Sep 22Sep 22, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. EDTZoomThe change of seasons is upon us! Take this time to create change within as well!
- Wed, Jul 27Jul 27, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. EDTKitchener, 801 Trillium Dr, Kitchener, ON N2R 1K4, CanadaDid you know that July 24th is International Self-Care Day? Join this trail walk for some good company and self-care, including a guided after-walk stretch :)
- Wed, May 11May 11, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. EDTZoomMindfulness enables us to notice and take in the positive things happening in our world and also helps with managing stress and controlling negative thoughts. If you can develop a habit of being more present and appreciative of the little moments, you can literally hardwire happiness in your brain!
- Thu, Feb 10Feb 10, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. ESTZoomPour a cuppa something warm and join us for an evening of connection. We’ll keep it light, but strive for meaningful connection that fills your cup!
- Wed, Dec 15Dec 15, 2021, 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ESTZoomGet comfy (maybe put on something sparkly!), grab a drink and join this night in to connect with like-minded women.